I wouldn't recommend this dealership, I love Toyota but *** dyer has poor customer service especially in the service department. I brought 2 cars on the same day.

2 months later I received a email stating a complimentary hand car wash. So I scheduled both cars. I have to say they did the poorest wash ever and there were scratches and whirls all over both cars...also they curb the wheel on 1 of the cars Really bad. (All could've been avoided if the did take the cars thru that auto car wash which i asked before they took the car back"yes they're going hand wash it , says the receptionist) spoke to Gio(absolutely no help, lies and hung up the phone in my face) and Bill.

Bill came out and offered a solution to get my wheel fix and cars detailed but nothing yet. Bad experience for me....

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Dick Dyer Toyota. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Dick Dyer Toyota to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Dick Dyer Toyota dick dyer toyota service department for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1230201

Seems like every few months they have a new General Manager, New Service Manger and all of the Service Advisors come and go like the wind. Every time I take one of our vehicles over for service, there are new persons in the service bay area to accept your car in for service.

They also are slower on service than they use to be.

Your car may be ready for 15 to 20 minutes and you are still waiting.

I can only imagine this getting worse before it get better.

What happened?? This use to be a pretty good place for service.